Mullumbimby Showground Camping Enquiries
For campground inquiries NOT as part of the Annual Mullumbimby Show please call our on-site Caretakers Keith and Margaret on 0474 100 189 or email@example.com
For camping / stables / horse yard bookings as part of the Mullum Show please contact our Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access is via the main gate on Main Arm Road, just a few metres beyond the corner of Main Arm Road & Chinbible Ave, Mullumbimby NSW 2482.
It’s a country gate – just open and close behind you. Please check in with the Caretakers upon arrival.
The showground is located in flat alluvial terrain and sometimes, even under medium rainfall, we have to exclude camping and/or relocate vehicles onto hard surfaces such as the entrance road. There are some times of the year that the Showgrounds are booked for full site events such as the annual Mullum Show at the end of the second week of November each year plus the Bi-Annual Mullumbimby National Circus Festival (organised by Spaghetti Circus) camping during these times are via the event organisers.
Rates ( Subject to change ):
- Rates: 1 site = 2 people
- Unpowered site – $25 per night (old rate $20/night applies til 31 May)
- Powered site – $30 per night (old rate $25/night applies til 31 May)
- Family $35 per night (old rate $25/night applies til 31 May)
- Extra Adults $5 per night (commencing on 1 June)
- Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night for free !
- Cash only. Pay on arrival.
Note $5 per night surcharge applies at peak festival times such as Blues Fest, Splendour in the Grass.
- TOILET AND SHOWER BLOCK. To receive code for showers ask the Caretakers.
- RUBBISH DISPOSAL. Bins for general waste and recycling are provided on site.
- DUMP POINT. There is a dumping point behind the amenities block (for showground campers’ use only).
- PETS. The Campground is pet friendly. Dogs must be contained and on a lead at all times inside the camping area. The Showground does have designated off-leash areas.
- CHECK IN TIME from 11.30am to 6pm. No arrivals after 6pm unless prior arrangement is made with our on-site Caretakers.
- CHECK OUT by 11am daily.
- MAXIMUM STAY at the showgrounds is 28 days in a 6 month period.
- NOISE CURFEW 10pm – 6am (no generators or loud music during this time)
- 10 KM SPEED LIMIT. Please drive slowly and only on formed roads or designated areas. There are often young children playing in the grounds and the roads can bring up a lot of dust in the drier months.
- NO UNREGISTERED VEHICLES
- NO OPEN FIRES. An enclosed above-ground fire is permitted subject to current fire warnings/bans – please check with the Caretaker first.
- NO EXPLOSIVES.
- CAMPING RESTRICTED to designated areas.
- ALL FLORA and FAUNA are protected. We value our Showground wildlife and appreciate your care of them.
* The Caretaker has the authority to refuse entry or to ask persons to leave the campground if they do not comply with campground rules or if they perceive that person to be a danger to other campers or Mullumbimby Showground user groups.